Mens League – A and B leagues
(No University Football Players)
Points Scale: The A league is graded as an A sport, the B league is not graded and teams are only playing for the trophy.
Venue: PEC Rubber Crumb, Holywell Rubbercrumb, College Rubbercrumb.
1. All matches will be played under F.A. laws other than where stated below (THIS INCLUDES USE OF YELLOW AND RED CARDS).
2. Fixtures must be played on the date and at the time stated. If a team fails to attend a match, 10 minutes after the scheduled start time the opposition can claim a walkover. If a game starts late the playing time must be shortened in order that the following match starts on time.
3. The duration of the matches will be 35 minutes each way, with a 5 minute break at half-time. Matches must start a maximum of 10 minutes late, any later and the match must be shortened accordingly with time being taken from each half.
4. Rolling substitutions are in place.
5. Each team taking part in a game must provide a linesman. Penalty: 2 event points for that stage of the competition.
6. The ‘home team’ hall is responsible for returning equipment where applicable (ball, flags etc).
7. Points will be awarded as follows: Win = 3 pts. Draw = 1 pts. Loss = 0 pts. A team winning by a walkover will be deemed to have won by a score of 3 – 0. In the event of a tie in the pools, goal difference will be calculated and, if necessary, the result of the match between the tying halls.
8. Any player receiving a red card is normally banned for 4 matches, red cards can be given for all offences listed in the official FA rule book and also for any abuse, dissent during the match. 10 points will also be deducted from the hall for a team receiving a red card. Special cases can be discussed on an individual basis and if applicable, further point deductions may be put in place.
9. Halls should input the score into SportPAD at the end of the match, if there is a discrepancy in the stated scores then the referee will be contacted.
10. See eligibility rules for AU players. Found here.