Points Scale ‘C’ – Mixed
Eligibility – (No AU Athletics [over 400m], Cross Country, Triathlon, Swimming, Waterpolo and Lifesaving).
Entry list required.
200m Swim followed by a 3km
- The competition will be run on a team basis, each Hall entering 12 competitors for the event (6 male 6 female).
- Chip timing will be available at the event to ensure correct results, these must be worn at all times during the event and returned at the end, failure to do so will result in a points deduction.
- Each hall will receive 1 IMS point for each competitor entered in to the competition and the first 60 men and 60 women will receive points for finishing. (1st – 60 pts, 2nd – 59 pts, 3rd – 58 pts etc..)
- All swimmers must be able to complete 200m (8x25m lengths).
- All athletes must start in the water (No Diving).
- No running on poolside whilst exiting the building.
- Only competitors are allowed in the transition area during the race, outside help will result in a time penalty.
- Top half of the body must be covered when out of the pool and shoes must be worn before leaving transition area.
- All competitors must conform to marshal instruction
- Try and run on pavements wherever possible.
- All competitors must cross roads as directed by marshal
Penalties will be imposed for the following offences
– Cutting corners
– Deviating from the course
– Disobeying marshal instructions
– For every 25m not completed in pool
There will be a 1 minute penalty for each offence