Leicester Tigers have a vacancy for an intern in the Marketing Department for 2017/18
This position provides an exciting opportunity to gain experience of the working environment at the heart of the biggest rugby club in the UK, assisting in marketing promotions including the Tigers Maul events on the road, matchday action with the Junior Tigers Club, data collection and various other marketing activities.
The internship is for the 2017/18 season and is suitable for a graduate looking to gain work experience in the marketing/events industry or for a student looking for work placement as part of degree studies. This position is unsalaried.
Learning outcomes of the internship role:
- Event planning/coordination/operation
- Strategic planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Database maintenance
- Creative writing for promotions
- Experience of the full marketing mix
- Opportunities for experience within other departments of the sports business will be available
Knowledge of professional club rugby or an interest in sport is desirable but not essential.
The internship period is August 2017 to May 2018 (can be negotiated).
To apply for this internship position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter. Deadline for applications is Friday, June 30.