Sport has been at the heart of Loughborough since the creation of the original college over 100 years ago. Some of the greatest names in British sport are alumni of the University including Lord Sebastian Coe, Sir Clive Woodward and Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson. Over the years, elite athletes and national federations have made Loughborough their home. As such we believe we can provide the best sporting performance environment and elite training centre for athletes teams and squads. This is due to many key ingredients that Loughborough encapsulates such as our world class facilities, sports science support and hospitality, alongside our knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Loughborough University are proud to have extensive sporting partnerships including:
- Official Preparation Camp and Headquarters for Team GB
- Intensive Training Centre for British Swimming
- National Cricket Performance Centre
- British Athletics National Performance Centre
- British Triathlon Head Office and National Centre
- England Rugby Football League- World Cup Preparation Centre 2013
- Rugby World Cup 2015- Official Team Base
We welcome you to immerse your team into this elite environment, tailored specifically to support you in achieving your sporting performance goals.
For all enquiries please contact the team.
To download a copy of our brochure please click below: