At the High Performance level, Loughborough Tennis Performance Programme offers those students to whom Tennis is a sporting passion, an opportunity to train, compete and improve whilst gaining a world class degree. Loughborough is widely recognised for offering the best training and playing facilities of any University in the Country, as well as 3 male teams and 3 female teams who compete in all University Competition including the BUC’S Leagues and Cups.
Weekly Programme Opportunities Include:
– 16 hours of squad training.
– Individualized coaching sessions.
– 3 hours of Strength and Conditioning.
– Personalized strength and conditioning programme.
– Personal use of Powerbase gym.
– Weekly matches on BUCS Wednesday’s.
– Sports Medicine, Physiotherapy, Psychology and Time Management Advice
Any questions? Please use our ‘get in touch’ page to make contact with us.