- Female Football Social League – Brand New in 2017 and doubling in size for 2018!
The Social Leagues programme has a female social league open to ALL students. Whether you are an individual, team, department, society or hall, this is your opportunity to play in a fun, officiated and structured league!
The league is completely FREE for everyone to join!
Each or individual that joins the league will benefit from:
- 35 minute games once a week (17.5 minutes each way, 5 minute half time).
- League winners receive FREE KUKRI t-shirts.
- Refereed games.
- Access to online league tables and fixtures.
- Free access to a one-day football festival taking place in May 2017!
The league will commence on Tuesday 21st February and run every Tuesday evening at ~7.30pm.
How to get involved:
Sign up NOW or log your interest by Downloading the app ProTeam to join an existing team!
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org