Come down and support your Loughborough Lightning KSL team as they take on Yorkshire Diamonds at the only home game of the season.
Why not treat your family to a fantastic afternoon out. Not only will you get to see the highest level of women’s cricket in the country at the iconic Haslegrave cricket ground, but there will be lots of fun free activities for all the family, as well as lots to eat and drink!
Friday 18th August
Gates Open – 2.30pm
Game Starts – 4pm
Adult – £8
Concession – £5
(under 18s, Student, University Staff & Senior Citizens 65+)
U16s – £1
Tickets will be available to purchase online up until midday on each match day. They will also be available to purchase on the gate.
There will be Lightning merchandise available to purchase on all three home games. This will be on a cash only basis.
To purchase a Loughborough Lightning Cricket replica shirt, please click here.
- Kia Sportage Vehicle
- Kukri Clothing
- Lightning Merchandise
- Free Children’s Zone (Climbing wall, giant jenga, connect 4 and twister, face painting & cricket activation zone)
- Food (Pizza pod, Ice cream bike, gourmet burgers, popcorn machine and Pick’n’mix)
- Licensed Bar
Some seating will be provided. However it is advised that you bring some form of seating with you e.g. picnic blanket or fold up chair
- Directions to Loughborough University can be found here.
- Directions to the Spectator Entrance can be found here.
- Parking: Spectators are advised to use Car Park 5.
- The venue is CASH ONLY. The nearest cash machine is located at the Students’ Union.
We will be running a Lightning KSL Snapchat competition. For a chance to win a Loughborough Lightning Cricket replica shirt, you will need to follow these simple steps:
- 1. Add Lightning KSL on snapchat – loughlightning
- 2. Follow Lightning KSL on Twitter
- 3. Take a Snapchat using our geo-filter
- 4. Post this photo on Twitter using the hashtag, #CatchTheLightning
The winner will be announced on the 18th August at our last home fixture.