Rugby 13’s – Men’s League
Sunday – 11am – 6pm
1. Only 13 players from each team are allowed on the pitch at any one time.
2. 7 forwards and 6 backs per team.
3. There is a maximum of 7 subs per team. Subs you may roll on roll off.
4. Under no circumstances may any IMS player be part of the University rugby union or rugby league squads. ALL PLAYERS MUST BE STUDENTS AT LOUGHBOROUGH UNIVERSITY. Affiliated members of Hall are permitted as long as they are current students.
If you are unsure of a player’s eligibility, you need to check their name by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall’s fielding ineligible players will receive zero points.
5. Competition will run on a pools basis:
Pool winners plus the 2 2nd placed teams with the best record will qualify for the Top Pool.
The other remaining 2nd placed team, plus all 3rd placed teams, plus the 4th placed team with the best record will qualify for the Middle Pool.
The remaining 2 4th placed teams and all 5th placed teams will qualify for the Bottom Pool.
6. The matches are 25 mins each way with 5 mins at half time.
7. Halls are required to provide match balls.
8. Uncontested scrums.
9. Number 8 cannot pick up from the scrum
10. There will be no flankers
11. Conversions may be taken off a tee or by drop goal, and kicked back through the posts from behind if necessary to prevent balls landing in gardens.
12. No Match is to go ahead without a referee from LSRFC/boost and post protectors.
13. In the event of an injury send someone to alert the Paramedic who will be close by, overlooking the pitches. DO NOT call 999, the paramedic will do so if needed.
If for any reason the paramedic is not available, you can call Security on 0800 526966.
14. A walkover will be scored 14-0