Men’s and Women’s water polo
No University Water Polo Players, Points Scale ‘C’,
6 Players Minimum, Confirmed Entry Required
Venue: Swimming Pool
1. Teams will swim seven-a-side. Three substitutes will be permitted.
2. It is essential that everyone involved is at the pool to register. Please ensure that team members have their University ID available.
3. The duration of the matches 6 minutes with no breaks.
4. The competition structure will depend on number of teams entering.
5. In the event of a tie at full time, the teams will change round without a break and will continue until a result is reached. The first team to score during the period of extra time will be declared the winner.
If this extra time goes on longer than a normal half, the teams will change ends after each period of extra time.
6. All competitors must be able to swim 50 metres unaided.
7. The AU Water Polo Club will run the competition and will provide the officials