Venue: Sir David Wallace Sports Hall
- Teams consist of 5 players. 4 outfield players and 1 goalkeeper (Minimum of 2 girls playing outfield must be on the court at all time.)
- Can only hold the ball for 3 seconds
- Can take a maximum of 3 steps without bouncing the ball
- Double dribbling is not allowed (bouncing the ball, catching it and then dribbling again)
- Can take 3 steps, dribble and then take 3 more steps before the ball must be released
- Teams can only have the ball in attack for 20 seconds without making an attacking move. (I.e. – Cannot just pass the ball around to waste time)
- Players may not push, hold, run, jump into, trip or hit an opponent. A sin bin of 1 minute may be given if foul is deemed reckless, dangerous or prevents a clear goal scoring opportunity.
- A point is awarded when the ball crosses the goal line
- A goal cannot be scored whilst the player is inside the area but may jump into the area and release the ball before they land.
- You can use any part of your body from the knee up (that includes your head!)