Points Scale ‘B’ – Men & Women
Eligibility – (No AU athletics, triathlon, cross-country, multi-disciplinary athletes for any event)*
* If you have competed for the University in any competition, or are selected for future competitions, you are ineligible. If you train with the Athletics, Cross Country or Triathlon club you are not eligible. Similarly, University Track Athletes are NOT permitted to enter Field events, or vice versa.
Entry lists required.
– 100m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 4x100m, 4x400m.
– Long Jump, Triple Jump, High Jump, Javelin, Discus, Shot Put.
- Each hall may enter a maximum of two athletes for running and jumping events, one athlete for throwing events and one relay team.
- Each competitor may enter a maximum of two track and two field events with no restriction on entry for relays (i.e. a competitor may enter 2 track, 2 field + 2 relays – total of 6 events).
- If a competitor gains a place in the final and is then unable to take part due to injury, a replacement may be permitted (at discretion of the EXEC).
- No other replacements will be allowed.
Points will be awarded as follows:
1st= 32 pts; 2nd= 31 pts; 3rd= 30 pts; 4th= 29 pts; etc.. (Running and Jumping Events)
1st= 16 pts; 2nd= 15 pts; 3rd= 14 pts; 4th= 13 pts; etc.. (Throwing Events)
1st= 32 pts; 2nd= 30 pts; 3rd= 28 pts; 4th= 26 pts; etc.. (Relay Events)
In the event of a tie in the final placings, the Hall with the most individual event wins will take first place.