Hockey – Mens and Womens Leagues
- Eligibility: No University Hockey Players – anyone attending training sessions, or selected for a squad for an AU squad is not eligible to play IMS
- Points Scale: A
- Venue: Waterbase and EHB sandbased.
PLEASE NOTE: WOMEN NOW PLAY ON A SMALLER PITCH, MEN IS STILL A FULL PITCH.
1. All matches will be played under England Hockey rules.
2. The competition will be run on a pools basis.
3. Fixtures must be played on the date and at the time stated. In the event of games not being played due to the weather they will be rearranged at the discretion of the University Sports Manager.
4. Playing time will be 15 minutes each way with an interval of 3 minutes.
5. Each team will be responsible for drawing the goal-keeping equipment from the HIPAC stores. Sticks, if required, must be signed out by individuals against an ID card and the hire fee paid.
6. Goalkeepers MUST wear full head and face protection as laid down in the Hockey Association rules for the match to take place.
7. AU Hockey Club will provide the officials.
8. In the event of a tie in the pool placings, goal difference will be taken into account. A team gaining a walk-over will be deemed to have won 2-0. If necessary the result of the match between the tying halls will be used.