Futsal – Men’s League
NO UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL OR FUTSAL PLAYERS
1. Playing time will be 25 minutes in total. Teams will change ends at half time but the clock will not be stopped.
2. Five players on court at any one time – rolling substitutions. 8 people per squad
3. If the ball goes off the edge of the pitch the ball is off the field of play and the ball is to be played in via kick-in, corner-kick or goal clearance dependant on which team
4. All players can enter penalty-areas
5. No head height restriction on ball
6. Regulation Futsal ball: Size 4 with a low bounce (30% reduced)
7. Only pass back to GK once in any possession, GK cannot pick ball up. GK can receive the ball as many times as he likes in the oppositions half.
8. 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss.
9. If a team fails to show for their fixture, the opposition will gain a walk over which will be a score of 3-0.