Two different opportunities are available through Choice International:
- Long term Volunteering Disability sports and Inclusive Fitness Project Development and Marketing
You would be responsible for:
- Developing campaign material to promote the objectives of our partnerships project in Leicester
• Researching potential partnerships and assist in the development of project proposals
• Researching funding opportunities and assist in the development of grant proposals
• Assisting in the organisation and management of our activities and events
• Representing at conferences, exhibitions and seminars, as necessary
• Supporting with other administrative tasks, as necessary
2. Short term Volunteering- Supporting Sports events, Coaching, assistant coaching and admin
- Supporting the sports and fitness activities sessions
- Assisting with the preparation of weekly sports sessions (kits, equipment etc.)
- Promoting the participation of our projects in the local community
For both roles, Choice International will provide a wide array of training, development and guidance for our volunteers. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to support development projects to improve the quality of life of marginalised people.
Applicants should have a positive, can-do attitude as well as being reliable and able to maintain accuracy and confidentiality, willingness to work as part of a team, as well as ability to work
It is crucial for you to have a non-judgmental attitude to our service users as well as a commitment to equal opportunities.
If you are passionate about equality diversity and international development and keen to gain valuable, hands- on experience, then we would like to hear from you.
Please note that these are voluntary, unpaid roles. However, we will contribute to the cost of travel from your home to the office.
For more information please contact email@example.com
To apply please send CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org