Huddersfield Town are looking to recruit 2 students to work on a voluntary basis to join the scouting and recruitment department for the 2017/2018 season.
The outline of the role is as follows –
• Gain experience as technical scout at a professional football club covering the clubs targeted Leagues across Europe using InStat Scout software.
• Complete reports on players using Scout7 software in alignment with the clubs reporting structure.
• Help flag players to be followed up by the HTAFC Scouting and Recruitment department.
• Provide video clips of highlighted players as part of the reporting process.
• Have contact with key members of the HTAFC Scouting and Recruitment department.
• If possible attend training ground once or twice per season to be part of recruitment meetings and meet the staff
• The role voluntary and therefore unpaid and requires approximately an 8-hour commitment per week but is flexible to students schedules/timetables
To register your interest in this opportunity please contact email@example.com with a CV & Cover Letter.
Interviews for these roles are planned to take place in June/July.