Loughborough boasts some of the best Athletics Facilities in the UK, including:
- The Paula Radcliffe Athletics Track – 8 Lane International Class A Certified Outdoor Track with Reversible Back Straight, with full Jumps and Throws facilities.
- The Seb Coe High Performance Athletics Centre – 8 lane 120m straight, Separate Horizontal Jumps (3) and Pole Vault (2) runways, throws curtain for Indoor Javelin, whilst upstairs High Jump/Shot floor with two seprate Indoor Throws cages and Throwing wall.
- The Steve Backley Thows Centre – Outdoor Covered Throws centre in filed adjacent to the Stadium, with full Javelin run up, Shot Sector and Hammer/Discus Cage and additional Throwing Wall.
There is in addition :
- The Powerbase – the Multi Sport Performance Gym
- Designated Running Trails – Over 7km of Sign Posted Running Trails on Campus